воскресенье, 5 мая 2013 г.

El Corazon Easter Eggs #423/101, El Corazon Easter Eggs #423/99


Happy Orthodox Easter! 
Today I'm wearing another El Corazon nail polish from the Easter Eggs Collection that I got fromScarlet company. 
This is #423/101 a yellow jelly base with big and small hex and tiny black glitter.
Application and drying time were as good as with #423/99.
Here I used 2 thick coats and a layer of top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

How about chocolate Easter bunny? 

Sunlight. Without flash.

El Corazon Easter Eggs #423/99

Last week I got a package from Scarlet company with more El Corazon nail polishes for review. And since Orthodox Easter is almost here (this year it will be on the 5-th of May) it's a perfect time to show El Corazon nail polishes from the Easter Eggs Collection .
Today I want to show you El Corazon Easter Eggs #423/99. It is a blue (sometimes it looks almost purple) jelly base with big and small hex and also tiny black glitter.
This nail polish was opaque after 3 coats. Application and drying time were good.
I finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


Sunlight. Without flash.
*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

авторский пост - перепост

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий