четверг, 24 июля 2014 г.

El Corazon в Англии

El Corazon Magic Shine Swatches



El Corazon is a Russian brand that I only heard about a little while ago, and I recently received some samples to try out! I have 3 polishes from the Magic Shine collection to show you today.


I really don't know too much about El Corazon. I've seen stunning swatches on Russian blogs (those Russian girls sure know how to swatch!) and they do have a website, http://elcorazon.ru, but as far as I can see there's no UK distributor as yet. Hopefully that'll change because these are really gorgeous polishes, the quality is high and I love the strange little bottles! I also have no idea what "active bio-gel" means. These polishes are quite mysterious at the moment!

Magic Attraction is a deep violet base with loads of purple/red shimmer. The formula is lovely, I used 2 coats and top coat.




Magic Passion is a cherry red shimmer. 2 coats and top coat




I've chosen to show Magic Smoke over a black creme. In the bottle it's a super sheer lilac with pearly blue shimmer, and to use it alone it'd need lots of coats. I decided to try it over black and it's amazing! It turns into an electric blue shimmerfest! Much preferable to the bottle colour




I wish I had more of an idea of where to buy them, google translate isn't helping too much on the El Corazon website!

автор статьи http://www.britnails.co.uk/2014/02/el-corazon-magic-shine-swatches.html

1 комментарий: