четверг, 3 августа 2017 г.

El Corazon Active Bio-Gel №423/36 "Prisma"


El Corazon 423/36 Prisma


Hello.

Today I’d like to show you another beauty from El Corazon.
423/36 Prisma is a gorgeous shade. I see in it some purple, brown and grey. And it’s holographic !!
I love it.


The formula is amazing. It is so easy to apply. There are no smudges nor bubbles.
It is nicely pigmented too. You could probably get away with one thicker coat, but I applied two thin ones. Pictures were taken without top coat.


Drying time is great, which is not a surprise, cause El Corazon polishes usually dry pretty fast.


In my opinion this polish has no flaws. It’s beautiful and easy to work with. I love it and totally recommend it to you.


16 ml bottle costs $4,33.














What do you think of this polish and my manicure? 
Thank you for your attention.


Перепост - Авторский пост

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий