воскресенье, 11 августа 2013 г.

El Corazon теперь в Португалии!!!

Review El Corazón Nº 423/96 Eggs Of The Wild Birds

Hola chicas!! :)

Today I'm introducing a new brand in my blog, one I've been dying to get my nails on! El Corazón is a Russian nail polish brand whom I discovered several months ago. I remember I was really marveled by all the types of finishes and collections, specially because there's few brands up to date with the world nail polish trends. El Corazón Nº 423/96 Eggs of the Wild Birds went into my wishlist as soon as I saw it in Anna's blog and now I'm sharing it with you :)

Hoje vou introduzir uma nova marca aqui no blog, uma que estava mortinha por colocar as minhas unhas! Trata-se da El Corazón, uma marca russa que descobri há alguns meses atrás. Lembro-me perfeitamente de ficar estupefacta com os vários acabamentos e colecções de vernizes. Especialmente porque são poucas as marcas que estão a par e ao mesmo nível das tendências no mundo das Unhas. Um dos vernizes que entrou directamente na minha lista de desejos assim que o vi (no blog da Anna) foi este El Corazón Nº 423/96 Eggs of the Wild Birds e hoje tenho o prazer de o vos mostrar :)
Isn't it gorgeous!? *_* The best word to describe this polish is purity. I feel like walking something peaceful when looking at my nails due to the pure white base. I expected the formula to be thin and little pigmented. But no, I'm happy to say El Corazón Nº 423/96 from the Eggs of the Wild Birds collection is quite pigmented and achieves nail opacity with two coats. I wish all my whites were like this lol. Formula is also self leveling. It has a speckled finish, which means black microglitter and medium black hexs. The balance shifts more to microglitter. I find this finish to be more soft and delicate than the Yes Love Speckled polishes I own. I love it! :)

Não é lindo?! *_* A melhor palavra para o descrever é pureza. Sinto uma espécie de paz quando olho para as minhas unhas devido à base branca. Por acaso esperava que a formula fosse líquida e pouco pigmentado por ser um verniz branco. Mas adivinhem, engano meu! lol. Este verniz tem uma excelente pigmentação e distribui-se uniformemente nas unhas com duas camadas. Quem me dera que todos os brancos fossem assim :p O acabamento é speckled, o que basicamente significa que contém microglitter e hexágonos médios pretos. Mas a quantidade não é proporcional, tendendo para o lado do microglitter. Com este acabamento eu só tenho vernizes Yes Love e comparando-os, considero o da El Corazón muito mais delicado e com glitter menor. Adoro! :)
The bottle is something to look at! Its rectangular in the sides and oval in front and back and holds 16mL of polish. Besides Orly, its the biggest bottle in my stash lol. The brush is flat and has very soft bristles. I love it, specially because it helped to apply the polish without cuticles smudging at all :) You must now be wondering about the Active Bio-gel in the front of the polish like I did. It means they are resistant to chipping, easy to apply and dry fast. They're not gel polishes.

O frasco é algo que certamente não estamos acostumadas aqui em Portugal (nem no resto do Mundo! lol). É um rectângulo largo com a parte de frente e trás ovais. Contém 16mL e à parte da Orly (18mL), é o maior frasco que tenho. O pincel é achatado e possui cerdas muito suaves que me ajudaram a pintar o verniz sem tocar nas cutículas :) Por esta altura devem estar curiosas com o significado das plavras "Active Bio-gel" tal como eu estava. Significa que são resistentes a lascas, fáceis de aplicar e secam rápido. Não significa que são verniz gel.  
I'm really in love here, you know my feelings for white polish ;) Unfortunately I have to take it off today (after two days) as tomorrow I have a challenge to prepare to. You can get this and other polishes by sending an email to ele69961523@yandex.ru with your order. El corazón polishes cost around 5-6 usd and yes, they ship internationally! :D To see the collections just check the below links. So... are you into this polish as I am? Do you like speckled finishes? Kisses and see you tomorrow :)

Estou seriamente apaixonada por este verniz! :) Infelizmente após dois dias tenho de o remover porque amanhã tenho um desafio para preparar. Podem comprar este e outros vernizes da marca enviando uma lista com os vernizes que desejam para o email  ele69961523@yandex.ru. Os vernizes El Corazón custam à volta de 5-6 usd (4€) e sim, a marca envia internacionalmente! :) Para descobrirem mais vernizes e colecções, cusquem os links abaixo. Então contem-me... gotaram tanto deste verniz como eu? E do acabamento Speckled? Beijinhos e até manhã :)

El Corazón Products: http://www.elcorazon.ru/
El Corazón Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ElCorazonKosmetika

Авторский пост - перепост 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий